top of page

Buildings & Contents


Experiencing any loss or damage to your home can be extremely stressful if you do not have the right insurance product in place to help you in your time of need.


Here are some brief definitions of the insurance products we can offer. Give us a call for a quote, and for terms and conditions. We will be happy to talk through any of these products with you in more detail.

Buildings Insurance

Fully comprehensive motor insurance is the highest level of insurance cover.

Buildings insurance can cover the cost of repairing damage to the structure of your property caused by specific events. Garages, sheds and fences are also covered, as well as the cost of replacing items such as pipes, cables and drains.


Buildings insurance usually covers loss or damage caused by:


  • fire, explosion, storms, floods, earthquakes

  • theft, attempted theft and vandalism

  • frozen and burst pipes

  • fallen trees, aerials or satellite dishes

  • subsidence

  • vehicle or aircraft collisions.


Accidental Damage is an optional extra which we would usually recommend.

Contents Insurance

Contents insurance covers the cost of replacing your possessions if they are damaged, destroyed or stolen by an insured event such as fire, theft, escape of water to name but a few. It includes everything you would take with you if you moved home ­including your furniture, kitchen appliances, curtains, bedding, clothing, television, computing equipment and jewellery.


Further protection we would encourage you to consider includes:

  • Accidental Damage to your contents and

  • Personal Possessions cover which offers you protection against loss or damage to your personal items whilst away from the home.

Home Emergency

Should you experience an emergency this policy will provide you with access to an approved contractor to carry out an emergency repair.  Home Emergencies can be very stressful and the 24 hour claims line has experienced claims handlers to provide you with the advice you need.  The policy will look to cover a call-out, labour and materials to alleviate the emergency. 


Types of emergencies include:

  • Broken Window

  • Boiler Breakdown

  • Leaking Pipe

Family Legal Protection

Family Legal Protection is designed to provide expert legal help and assistance for you and your family against common legal issues, without running up expensive legal bills.  These could include problems with your employer, contractual disputes over the purchase of a faulty good or service, the cost of attending jury service or neighbour disputes. The 24 hour legal helpline is there to offer advice to prevent the stress of a claim needing to take place.

Excess Protection

Most insurance policies will require you to pay an excess if you need to make a claim.  This product will reimburse the excess to you should this be the case.

Contents Insurance
Home Emergency
Family Legal Protection
Excess Protection
London City

Some Of Our Trusted Insurance Partners

Aviva Insurance Logo
Allianz Logo
AXA Insurance Logo
RSA Logo
bottom of page