top of page

Property Owners Insurance

We offer property owners insurance products that are suitable for you whether you own commercial, industrial, or residential properties.  We can also offer protection for properties that are unoccupied and holiday homes as well as Commercial Let properties.


Below are some of the products that we would recommend you consider.  For full cover options, terms and conditions please pop in or give us a call, we are more than happy to help.

Landlords Buildings and Contents Insurance

As a Landlord you will want to insure your building and potentially any contents that you own such as carpets, curtains or any white goods you may have furnished the property with. As well as your physical possessions, you may also want to look at adding a Loss of Rent section of cover to your policy.  This section of cover looks at covering the cost of your rent should your tenant no longer be able to start at the property due to damage caused by an insured event such as fire or flood. We are also able to offer cover for the cost of Alternative Accommodation and Storage Costs. 

Public & Property Owners Liability Insurance

Public and Property Owners Liability will provide protection should a tenant of a property be injured or harmed while at home and it’s decided that the cause was due to something going wrong with the property itself.  

Residential Management Liability Insurance

We can provide a Management Liability policy specifically for Residential Property Owners. This policy offers financial protection to those who are the director, partner or officer of a company. It is designed to cover the cost of claims for compensation made against the insured individual. Within these roles you will have responsibilities to employees, members of the public, regulators and investors. This means you could be exposed to personal liability for the actions you make in the performance of your company duties. This could lead to the payment of fines, compensation or imprisonment.


Our Management Liability policy can include:

  • Directors & Officers Liability

  • Corporate Legal Liability including internet and email and breach costs cover

  • Employment Practices Liability

Our Landlord Legal Expenses Insurance will provide legal advice and assistance should you enter a legal dispute with your tenant over things like damage caused to your property, obtaining possession of your property or recovery of rent owed to you.


It will also pay any unpaid rent for a period of up to 11 months whilst you are trying to obtain possession of your property or 50% of your rent for a period of no more than 3 months if the property is damaged and un-lettable following obtaining possession. 

Landlord Legal Expenses Insurance

Public & Property Owners Liability Insurance
Residential Management Liability Insurance
Landlord Legal Expenses Insurance
Landlord Legal Expenses Insurance
London City

Some Of Our Trusted Insurance Partners

Aviva Insurance Logo
Allianz Insurance Logo
AXA Insurance Logo
RSA Insurance Logo
bottom of page